Kentucky Concealed Carry of Deadly Weapons Class November 4th 2023
November 4, 2023
The Kentucky Concealed Carry of Deadly Weapons Applicant Course is a good way to learn the principles of firearms safety and marksmanship. In the class you will also learn about the laws governing the carrying of a concealed weapon within the commonwealth.
The Kentucky Concealed Carry Class consists of a minimum six hours of classroom instruction. Following classroom instruction is a live fire exercise where the student shoots 20 rounds on a B21 target.
The class is designed to help students build their skills and the confidence to safely handle, store and operate a handgun.
Some of the items you will need for this class include:
- a reliable handgun
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition.
- Eye and Ear protection
- A cleaning kit for your firearm
- Black Ink pen and pencil
- Wear shoes appropriate for walking in a field
Kentucky Concealed Carry Eligibility
In order to be eligible to take this class you must be / have:
- Minimum age 21
- A resident of Kentucky
- Felony conviction and Indictment free
- No Dishonorable Discharge
- Never had a misdemeanor crime conviction of domestic violence history
- No drug convictions (Last 3 years)
- Cannot have any DUI’s (Last 3 years)
- No Assault Misdemeanor or Terroristic Threatening Charges (Last 3 yrs)
- No child support in arrears one year
Kentucky Concealed Carry Classes are a lot of fun and a great way to meet new people with similar interests in firearms. Students must at least pay the non refundable $25 prior to class to complete their registration and pay the remaining $50 the day of the class. You may also pay the full amount online.