Kentucky Concealed Carry of Deadly Weapons Class February 17th 2024
February 17, 2024
The Kentucky Concealed Carry of Deadly Weapons Applicant Course is a good way to learn the principles of firearms safety and marksmanship. In the class, you will also learn about the laws governing the carrying of concealed weapons within the Commonwealth.
The Kentucky Concealed Carry Class consists of a minimum of six hours of classroom instruction. Following classroom instruction is a live fire exercise where the student shoots 20 rounds on a B21 target.
The class is designed to help students build their skills and the confidence to safely handle, store, and operate a handgun.
Some of the items you will need for this class include:
- a reliable handgun
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition.
- Eye and Ear protection
- A cleaning kit for your firearm
- Black Ink pen and pencil
- Wear shoes appropriate for walking in a field
Kentucky Concealed Carry Eligibility
In order to be eligible to take this class you must be / have:
- Minimum age 21
- A resident of Kentucky
- Felony conviction and Indictment free
- No Dishonorable Discharge
- Never had a misdemeanor crime conviction of domestic violence history
- No drug convictions (Last 3 years)
- Cannot have any DUI’s (Last 3 years)
- No Assault Misdemeanor or Terroristic Threatening Charges (Last 3 yrs)
- No child support in arrears one year
Kentucky Concealed Carry Classes are a lot of fun and a great way to meet new people with similar interests in firearms. Students must at least pay the non refundable $25 prior to class to complete their registration and pay the remaining $50 the day of the class. You may also pay the full amount online.