- April 22, 2017
3:45 am - 1:45 pm
The purpose of this course is to teach the requirements for legally carrying a concealed deadly weapon in the Commonwealth of Kentucky (and other states accepting Kentucky license).
***ANYONE SUSPECTED OF USING ALCOHOL OR DRUGS PRIOR TO CLASS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE***
In order to be eligible to take this class you must be / have:
- Minimum age 21
- A resident of Kentucky
- Felony conviction and Indictment free
- No Dishonorable Discharge
- No misdemeanor crime conviction of domestic violence history
- No drug convictions (Last 3 years)
- No DUI’s (2 in Last 3 years)
- No Assault Misdemeanor or Terroristic Threatening Charges (Last 3 yrs)
- No child support in arrears one year
The $25 registration fee secures your enrollment.